Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How cute is this?

I just had to share this - Hayley made this for me for Mother's Day and it was just so stinking cute I couldn't keep it all to myself. I just love to see things through their eyes and what they value and love. I need to give her an extra squeeze today. :)
Click on the picture to enlarge it so you can read the words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is THAT!?!? It's gonna make me cry! And she also almost spelled multiplication right too!! Plus, you noticed she mentioned a RED rose and not another color. She really sees you as tall, too, doesn't she? I think I should go get all of my old handmade Mother's Day stuff out and look at it...........

Anonymous said...

I think the best part is that she signed it "Hayley G." Just in case Mom doesn't remember her name? LOL! \,,/ AM

Kimberly said...

This is adorable. My girls made something very similar for me at their school. You might find it interesting that Savanah (who is the same age as Hayley) metioned that I can do division. How weird is that?????