...though it typically doesn't sound like a "good" thing to want, those of you that are beach lovers like myself (once a SoCal girl, ALWAYS a SoCal girl) understand that unmatchable feeling of getting your toes in some nice soft beach sand. We just returned from our annual trek to Seaside, Oregon. LOVE that place. And it still surprises me that a beach that nice can be that empty in the middle of July. Nothing at all like Zuma in the summer!!! I'll post more pics soon but just wanted to put this one in....ahh, I can feel the sand now. Hmm, as a matter of fact, since we just got home yesterday, I think I still HAVE sand in my toes! Not that that's a BAD thing, mind you. :)
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Sand in your toes....
...though it typically doesn't sound like a "good" thing to want, those of you that are beach lovers like myself (once a SoCal girl, ALWAYS a SoCal girl) understand that unmatchable feeling of getting your toes in some nice soft beach sand. We just returned from our annual trek to Seaside, Oregon. LOVE that place. And it still surprises me that a beach that nice can be that empty in the middle of July. Nothing at all like Zuma in the summer!!! I'll post more pics soon but just wanted to put this one in....ahh, I can feel the sand now. Hmm, as a matter of fact, since we just got home yesterday, I think I still HAVE sand in my toes! Not that that's a BAD thing, mind you. :)
...though it typically doesn't sound like a "good" thing to want, those of you that are beach lovers like myself (once a SoCal girl, ALWAYS a SoCal girl) understand that unmatchable feeling of getting your toes in some nice soft beach sand. We just returned from our annual trek to Seaside, Oregon. LOVE that place. And it still surprises me that a beach that nice can be that empty in the middle of July. Nothing at all like Zuma in the summer!!! I'll post more pics soon but just wanted to put this one in....ahh, I can feel the sand now. Hmm, as a matter of fact, since we just got home yesterday, I think I still HAVE sand in my toes! Not that that's a BAD thing, mind you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to agree completely that once you have California sand in your toes....it stays with you forever. From your old beach bum aunt; we had a lot of good times on the beaches, didn't we? \,,/ always AM
Post a Comment