Thursday, January 01, 2009

25 Days of Christmas - Days 22 through 25

I'm just lumping all these together - I got a little behind on posting! :) Not many pictures on this post

Day 22 - Kid's Choice Day
This is their favorite one! Funny though how their choices are so simple.
  • Starbucks for a late morning snack
  • homemade waffles for lunch (they requested strawberries with them but we only had frozen raspberries)
  • played in the snow
  • watched a movie with hot chocolate & popcorn
  • sleepover in Ainsley's room
Day 23 - Zoolights
Postponed - we got so much snow for several days and Zoolights were closed. Hopefully we will go in January. We had a good dinner and fun game evening with Grandma & Granddad Guay and ate lots of cookies!

Day 24 - BLT's with the Irey's
We started this tradition a couple years ago - we go to the Christmas Eve service at church and then a casual BLT dinner with our wonderful friends. It's always a great time, and just a non-stressful way to spend Christmas Eve. I am thankful for our friends!

Day 25 - sing Happy Birthday to Jesus

I'm looking forward to some more creativity next year for the 25 Days of Christmas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looked through the whole list and can't find day 13....
Sharon