Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!
It took a few tries to get a good photo of the girls for Mother's Day gifts...though they are always willing to ham it up for the camera, especially Ainsley! We did get a shot that I liked, though I think the 3rd one down is my favorite. :)








These are the giftst that I made for the grandma's - the photo was printed on tissue paper then Mod Podged to the front of a tumbled floor tile. They loved their gifts!

The last 3 years, we started a tradition of going to a Mother's Day tea on the Sunday prior to Mother's Day, at the Victorian Rose Tea Room in Port Orchard. It's fun to get dressed up, and Aunt Marianne always buys corsages for everyone. The food is wonderful, though we are always surprised at how stuffed you can get on those tiny sandwiches and treats!!! It's a fun tradition, and I love that we all get together to celebrate and then still get time of our own on Mother's Day.


Ainsley - she had a flower for her hair this year


Hayley stuck with the corsage on her sweater - nothing too girlie for this girl :)


my Grandmother and Mom

No comments: