A sweet letter from Hayley:
"My mom is the best mom a child could ever wish for! My mother likes to sit down and get stuck in a good book by her favorite author. A mom should take a break from folding laundry. Some moms can be 6 and a half feet tall, but mine is not. On mother's day, my family sits down and give my mom presents. Last mothers day, my mom got crepes in bed for breakfast! Mothers don't like when their children get a F minus. My mother is happy when I make her bed in the morning. I wish my mom won a million dollar lottery. On mothers day, I will make my mom breakfast in bed. I wish I could give my mom the best life in the world because she really deserves it! A mother's day card is what means most to her. My mom never cooks something my family and I hate. Her food is always perfect! That is why I love my mother. Love, Hayley"
I love this girl to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Oh man, I needed my kleenex and at the same time I was laughing at her silly humor. What a perfect Mother's day card! I am pretty sure Hayley loves you to pieces too! Way to go.
Post a Comment