Friday, January 19, 2007


All I want for Christmas is.............

YAY! Hayley lost her first tooth! That was an exciting moment this morning, she's been waiting for this for so long. It's a bit weird to see her smile with that tooth missing, but oh so cute. And oh my word that is a teeny tiny little tooth!!! The other day when I asked her how much the Tooth Fairy brings for a tooth, she said, "25 cents. But only if it's clean and shiny." Sweet. Much less than we thought. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Haley! congratulations on your first lost tooth. I will tell Lauren and Grant too!
Heather

Sam and Brandi said...

Hooray Hayley!!! How exciting!
I hope the tooth fairy likes your shiny clean tooth and brings you .25! Your new smile looks very very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool Hayley!!! Have fun cleaning your first tooth for the Tooth Fairy.

bennettsgotoseminary said...

Someone needs to tell Hayley she can get more than a quarter for her tooth! :)