Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee..........
let there be school tomorrow!!!
The weather here has been crazy - because of snow and ice the kids in Puyallup have been out of school since Wednesday the 10th. Yes, Monday was a holiday but they missed FIVE days of school because of the weather. I hope the school board figures out something better than the kids having to go to school until July! Hayley is so ready to go back to school, and Ainsley is ready for Hayley to go back to school! You know, I've been saying how much I love snow but really, enough is enough now. Although I have to say I'm not quite ready for spring (am I crazy?), I'm okay with more winter but am done with the snow and ice.

No pictures to add right now, although we're hoping for a good one any day now. Hayley's first loose tooth is SO CLOSE to falling out! It's at the stage where she can flip it both directions and almost spin it around completely. So exciting!! I asked her what the Tooth Fairy brings for a tooth and she said "25 cents. But only if it's clean and shiny." Wahoo - this is going to be a much cheaper event than I originally thought. :)

Life around here hasn't slowed down a bit since Christmas....with MOPS and MOPS events and visitors (Wendy & Daniel were here last week and we got to do the Seattle tourist thing with them - it snowed while we were up in the Space Needle - COOL!) and Dan signing up more clients and hiring a salesperson and home parties and and and......whew. I just want to have ONE day with nothing on the agenda. Is that even possible?

I'll post some more pics soon. Nothing really of the snow, we all got tired of it - for both kids I think it lost it's appeal to play in it.

No comments: