Wednesday, August 01, 2007

How about some artistic talents...
Okay, I know I'm the mom and completely biased but I had to show-off this picture that Ainsley drew. It's a mermaid! Holding a balloon! And apparently has some kind of pearl necklace on....unless that's the misplaced shell bikini top. :)


Hayley also wanted an honorable mention with her drawing of "Ponyville" -she got a My Little Pony sweet shop for her bday and this is her rendition. I love stuff like this and both of them LOVE to spend the day drawing like crazy.




2 comments:

Sam and Brandi said...

That is so cool! I love that Ainsley can do that already!!! Now that's artistic talent! Seriously great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think the mermaid is holding a balloon AND tap-dancing! Brandi's right, that is some serious art talent. Nice to see it made it down another generation! And I loved Ponyville!
\,,/ Auntie M