A little past 4.....
I finally took Ains to get her four year pictures! We thankfully got a few cute shots as she was not cooperative in the slightest and decided to play her shy card with the photographer. She would not speak ONE WORD the entire time! Kind of frustrating. But I think we managed to get some cute shots that were worth sharing. She just looks so OLD. I tried to convince her to stay 4 and at first she agreed but then said she wants to be 19 forever. Sigh.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness-- all of these pictures are adorable. Ainsley is so, so cute!
EVERY one of these pictures are sooo cute! How do you pick a favorite? They all have so much character!
OK, she's one of the cutest little things I have ever seen and quite the little poser! LOVE the pictures... so funny that she was mute through the session. Was Mommy grinning through clenched teeth?!!! Really, these turned out great - she couldn't be cuter in those little piggy tails with ribbons. : )
The picture, of course, are adorable. I just have one question. Where did she come up with the age 19 as the "perfect" age? Cause really that would probably be a great age to stop and stay at for awhile. At age 4 how does she know this?
I'm thinking she wants to be 19 forever so she can teach and be the boss! LOL!!! Cute pics, but what a ham bone she is! (runs in the family, we're full of ham bones, I think) \,,/
What a sweetie!! Time goes so quick!!
Og!!!! What a beauty!
Post a Comment