Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Shocking.....

[Ainsley] "I want to be a teenager!"
[Dan] "Why do you want to be a teenager?"
[Ainsley] "Because then I would teach kids!"
[Dan] "And you want to teach kids?"
[Ainsley] "Yes!! Because then I would be the BOSS!!!"

(must take after her dad.......) hee hee hee!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

The Coatney's said...

I love it! If that's the case then I want to be a teenager too. After all I did know everything then. What happened? When did I quit knowing everything?

Melissa Guay said...

As soon as we had kids, we started losing all credibility. :)

Jane Anne said...

That is really funny! David is about her age and his perspective is totally different. He has been telling me lately that he DOES NOT want to be a grown-up. When I ask him why he says because he won't get to play with toys.

Kimberly said...

I think that might be a typical youngest child thing. I know Savanah hates that Samantha is older because Sam is always telling her what to do and being told to look after her little sister. Maybe you should get a puppy or kitty that Ainsley could "be the boss of"? I know of some very cute pure bred labs that would love your girls to death!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! LOL!! Do we have a new SWMBO in the family???? \,,/

Jo said...

Poor Ains! It's tough being the baby of the family and having everyone boss you around! Remember, "Mooom! Tell 'nama no boss me!" LOL!! So, she thinks teenagers are "the boss', how funny! Does she know what a teenager is?

Kimberly said...

No takers on the puppies, huh?

Melissa Guay said...

Kimberly, don't MAKE me delete your comments!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
(no puppies, thank you)