Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!!!!
.....or not........

6 comments:

Avery Adventures said...

Yep- we got quite a bit here too- although I have a feeling you may have liked it!! I didn't- it irritated me and made me want to go home to So Cal!!!!

Melissa Guay said...

No, it irritated me too - I'm so done with winter!!! Made me homesick too! :)

Sam and Brandi said...

You girls! You want snow, or not, I'll show you snow. I am SO tired of the white stuff this year. I am positive we will still have snow in our yard in April. :(

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only one it affected that way....I also wanted to go home to So Cal! (They just had temps in the 80's and are back down to 60's...still shorts weather!) Enough already! \,,/

joel and laura said...

It's no better on the east coast, we had freezing rain on 3/31. Thankfully it didn't last long, but it made me want to SCREAM. We're doing a cruise in January... all chinese friends are welcome!

Kathy said...

Wow! Our kids would LOVE to see snow... our HEAT is on its way... I miss WA weather. : )