Thursday, March 06, 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those pics! Looks like a grand time was had by all. I especially like the pics of the girls with the plethora of princesses. Vey cute! Did you bring back any sunshine with you???

Kathy said...

LOOKS AWESOME. I'm so glad you got to go "home" for a while and get to the Magic Kingdom as well. Perfect visit, eh? Your girls are too cute together - like Aisnley's shirt says, "Cute as a button!" How fun. I can't wait for Mary to meet the princesses someday.

Collins Fam said...

Ok, LOVE IT!!! You guys are so cute! Everyone is so happy.:) I'm sure our trip would be more centered around Buzz Lightyear and Woody instead of the princesses. Maybe we should all go together someday so we get the best of both worlds with boys and girls.:)

Shirley Casey said...

These pictures are so great! I am so glad that the weather cooperated with you and that you all had a fabulous time.