Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Hayley!!!
Oh my goodness, how time flies! And by the way, I am posting this at 12:09. 8 years ago at this time, my water had broken about 19 minutes ago. And this little munchkin was born at 3:20 am. Apparently she was in a hurry!


This photo was taken in the hospital so she was only a day or so old - she looks so grumpy.



1st birthday - I love this photo, she was SO into her cake!



2nd birthday



3rd birthday - I love this one, she still thought her name was "Hayley Pincess"!



4th birthday



5th birthday



6th birthday



7th birthday (oh we are TOO cool)



And here is our 8 yr old today!!! (she woke up at 6:30 so she looks a bit tired)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the photo review of Hayley's life. She looks especially pleased on her 6th birthday. :)
Sharon

Jane Anne said...

She is so, so cute! I LOVE the pictures from each year. She's such a sweetheart.

Shirley said...

Happy birthday, Hayley!