A Little Game
I got this from a friend's blog.Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember.
Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you....
8 comments:
I have memories of us picking pomegranites off your tree in your yard and eating them way back whenyou lived on First Avenue in La Crescenta. It was back around 1974 maybe? I have lots of good memories of us. I hope you and the family are doing well. Take care
~Stephanie~
One of my favorite memories with you was the recital rehearsal. I don't think either of us knew just how cute (and tiny) our girls were going to look up there on that stage. It was fun sharing that with you- as we were both trying to hold back the tears! =0)
I remember the moment I realized you were a fellow foodie :) You and Dan had Erik and I over for dinner and you needed to run to the g-store. I came with you, and we talked about food the entire time. You have lots of good qualites, but I love that we have the foodie thing in common :)
I remember our first date, like it was yesterday. You rock my world.
awww - Dan, so sweet.
Remember when you broke my child ;)
"The rabbit died."
Memories...I have read this post a couple of times and each time I hear this song in my head: "Memories
Like the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were "
Anyway- decided to join in the fun...
2 memories came to mind quickly
1) Girls night out enjoying The Holiday (nuff said, right?)
2) Sharing the news of my 4th pregnancy with you at the scrapbooking weekend. That was fun!
I remember the first time I met you. We were introduced by Sharon White at VBS 3 or 4 years ago. Then of joining our small group and meeting at your house for the first time. You had huge patches of your wall painted in three different shades of yellow/gold. I loved that you weren't embarrassed to have everyone over with your wall "undressed". We had so much fun that first get together getting to know the people in our new small group!
Does it matter that I do not have a blog?? I remember very fondly all the times you and I and Rick (and sometimes your mom) went tramping through Descanso Park....or went to the beach....or stayed up late in the summer playing board games (Monopoly!). We haven't changed too much over the years, have we??? XXXOOO \,,/
Post a Comment