Sunday, February 08, 2009

Father Daughter Dance
This dance has become an annual event for Dan and the girls, and they have such a great time. He always takes them out to a nice dinner beforehand (this year was a late lunch) and also buys them a little something. This year they went to Toscano's and then onto the dance. Unfortunately they had to leave a bit early, as Hayley overdid the punch & cookies and was feeling icky. But I'm glad they managed to get this adorable picture first!!! I love how this turned out, but wow the girls look OLD. What is happening?!?!?

5 comments:

Jane Anne said...

That is so sweet! I love that they go to the dance each year. Maybe Seth can do that with Elsie one year. What a darling photo!

Shirley Casey said...

I think this is so sweet. What special memories he is making with the girls.

Vollmer Family said...

Your girls are the sweetest little doll faces!

Darling, darling, darling.

Anonymous said...

It's a jolt to see them grow up so fast. They have such a loving relationship with their dad; I love to see these pics. They are sweet, lovable girls and I know that these fun times with dad will always stay with them. A tug on the heartstrings, tho....sniff.... xxxooo

Kathy said...

Such a neat tradition - I can't wait until we can start things like that for Mary with Bill. Great picture of them too!!