
Odd picture? Can you figure it out?
It's a float. For swimming. And it is no longer ON Ainsley!!! She is now officially swimming with "none floats"!!! So proud of this girl - it was just in October that she had her very first lesson. And screamed and sobbed and cried "I don't like this" "I'm scared" "I want my mom" "I don't want to do this".... all the while with a death grip on poor Miss Wanda, the teacher. And yesterday, the final float was taken off!!! She was so excited and so proud of herself!!!
I can't get the sound to work properly on the video, but here is Ainsley swimming without floats. She rocks!!! :)
5 comments:
yay ainsley!!! loved the video:)
Go Ains!! I love the video!! Woohoo!!!
XXOOO
Way to go Ainsley!
I love to watch this video! But what audio I can hear sounds like deranged songbirds!!
Oh boy... I'm praying that will be Grant this year. He's so, so afraid of the water! Congrats on that for her - that is awesome!
Post a Comment