Hayley saw an idea in a magazine that she's been dying to do for April Fool's Day. Had to take a picture of this one...
In the glasses? Not fruit punch...it's Jello!!! ha ha ha We totally tricked Dan and Ainsley, and Hayley was oh so proud of herself! And I'm all for encouraging the fun pranks! ;)
5 comments:
That's awesome! I couldn't think of a good April Fool's joke to play. Although, Jonathan told Seth he kissed a girl at school. That was fun! Usually when Jonathan says, "Hey Daddy, Guess what?" Seth says, "You kissed a girl" Then Jonathan gets a disgusted look on his face. Last night he said, "Hey Daddy, Guess what?" "I kissed a girl today." It only took Seth a half a minute to figure out it was a joke but he played along and made Jonathan's day.
How fun!! I will have to do that when the boys get older. I must say April fools is much lower key when your not teaching 5th graders. But a part of me misses it!
what a crack up! that's really funny!
I was going to say, "That's AWESOME" but Jane Anne said it first! So, "That ROCKS!" I love it... I'm gonna play that on our fam too... that's great.
The expressions on your faces are priceless!! XXXOOO
Post a Comment