So hard to believe we are celebrating 14 years of marriage today, where has the time gone? We actually met and started dating in early fall of 1991, got engaged on September 29, 1994 (our mutual birthday!) and married April 8, 1995. I look at this photo of us and am always surprised that we look so YOUNG...and that we have changed so much. We can't possibly be this old! :)
Happy Anniversary Dan, I love you!!!!
3 comments:
You got engaged on your mutual birthday!? How cool is that? I love, love, love seeing this picture! You were a beautiful bride. You are right- you guys look really young. We celebrate 14 years this year, too. We were only 21 when we got married. SO, I think we really look like kids in our photos. Happy Anniversary!!! I hope your day is extremely nice.
Happy Anniversary to you two! That was such a fun time!! Great memories- WOW- hard to believe its been 14 years!! Congrats- and here's to ANOTHER 14 (at least!!)
Love, Myriam :))
Happy Anniversary! Ahhh! I love the picture. You guys do look so young. (I am pretty sure it is kids that make us age!) The two of you looks so cute! Congratulations on 14 years of marriage! I hope the next 14 are just as memorable and wonderful.
Post a Comment