
Okay, so we finally have a blog! You would think that with us being so technologically inclined, we would have done this sooner. But the to-do list is a mile long and this was WAY down at the bottom. However, my desire to share cute pictures of my kids moved it up the list! I can't promise I will post regularly but I will try to keep semi-current. Ish.
So here's my first picture. Ainsley was watching Miracle on 34th Street and apparently succumbed. She conked out right on the couch. The photo is deceiving - she's not actually laying down but is almost sitting straight up. This was comical to me as my kids NEVER fall asleep like that, especially in front of the TV!
1 comment:
What a gorgeous child. She must favor her paternal grandfather...she falls asleep watching TV!!! Good idea, Melissa. Looking forward to lots of pix.
Grandad
Post a Comment