Since Hayley and I both were tired of the pain & frustration of combing through her tangled curls every morning, I decided it was time for a "real" haircut. I think it came out so cute!!! And don't worry, her curls are still there - she just wanted it styled straight for tonight. She really prefers it straight even though I tell her all the time that people pay a LOT of money to have curls like hers!! Anyway, she feels pretty sassy with the new cut and I'm hopeful it will alleviate the crazy hair. And she does look older!!! eek!


9 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! When did that child grow up???? She looks absolutely beautiful, but my word, she looks like she's 12!!! :-((((((((((((((!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell her Grandma says to STOP GROWING UP!!!!!!!
Oh dear.........
Pippi Longstocking to a preteen in one swell foop, Grandma's not happy!
Whoopsie, anonymous is me, I forgot to sign in.
I can't believe how much more grown-up she looks! It's amazing and what a darling hair-cut!
So cute and So grown up too!!! She looks beautiful - does that worry you at all?!!!
Watch out mom and dad! She is so beautiful. She does look a lot older. She has the most beautiful hair. ~Shirley
What beautiful hair! I imagine it is a lot of work to straighten. Her new cut looks adorable.
WOW!! What a difference! She does look older. I'm tellin' ya - bricks on the head will help curb that tendency toward growing up! Her new haircut is gorgeous; but I have to tell you - crazy hair runs in the family....Sowee!! \,,/
Okay - so I'm looking at the pictures and it's the end of the day. Tami's sick, I'm exhausted, Audra is "working" in my office and I literally said to myself - I wonder who the girl is in the bottom pictures . . . please don't send anyone to take me away - I'll get better soon, I promise.
Post a Comment