Just to add - I think it's pretty obvious that Hayley is Pippi Longstocking (yes, her choice - she loves those movies!) but Ainsley is a bit more obscure - she is Rosella from the Barbie movie The Island Princess. So the things on her back are not wings but peacock feathers. :) And can I add that Hayley's hair was so funny, she had to walk sideways through doors and if she bumped into something it would stick straight in the air. hee hee hee
5 comments:
What a bunch of cuties! And great costumes! I love Ainsley's Fairy Princess outfit and Hayley's hair is hysterical! They ALL look adorablem what fun!
CUTE costumes. Ainsley is too cute and I LOVE PIPPI!!! Her hair is the best! Really... I probably have all of those old, not in english, movies memorized with Mr. Nielson, Anika, etc... FUN. Hayley brought back memories.
Those are great Halloween pictures! Your girls are too cute! I also love the group shot- thanks for sharing that one, too.
What a creative Pippy Longstalking! And an adorable little fairy! Very stinking cute!
Okay, so I was on the Vollmer's blog and noticed you had a blog too, SO of course I had to check it out! Ainsley's little video is so cute and absolutely halarious!!! Love the Halloween pictures too. You have the cutest kids. ~Shirley
Post a Comment