Friday, October 26, 2007

Turn on your speakers....
This just cracked me up - 3 year olds are so stinking funny!

6 comments:

Jane Anne said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! I love her sweet expressions. That is a video treasure.

Kimberly said...

Loved that video! How cute can she be!?!

Kathy said...

OK... how many expressions can she have in such a short clip?! SO cute... I was "Awwww"-ing and then laughing too. I love it! You are such a good mommy too... guiding her little "bear discipline" cycle back to "don't forget to follow up with a hug and I love you!" So cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh mercy!! I was laughing so hard! 3 years old going on 16......so serious, but with a glint in her eye. What a difference between the video of her as a baby and now. I still say you need to put bricks on their heads - they're growing up wa-a-y too fast. \,,/

Brian said...

Melissa - you have got to check out my brother-in-law's blog . . .

http://ziggythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sam and Brandi said...

Too Cute!

Ella just watched this clip five times!!!

"Ains is my friend. She's a big girl like me. I love her." Awwwe.