Sunday, October 14, 2007

Meeker Cider Squeeze
Saturday was the annual Cider Squeeze at Meeker Mansion in dowtown Puyallup. Since Hayley had a soccer game, we went early and had enough time to do TWO gallons of cider this time! Washington must have had a great apple season because that cider is SO good, even better than the last couple of years we've done this - yum!!! I just love doing "fall" things at this time of year, even though there aren't a lot of events around here....not like in the Midwest. But hey, we do what we can!
The last photo is a pic of Hayley's friend Zak (they were in Kindergarten & 1st grade together, as well as Quest and soccer and he lives a couple doors down from us).

4 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Great pictures! It looks like everyone had fun. Now I am craving some apple cider. Yum!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the no-front-teeth ....is that what they call a TWOFER??? :D \,,. Auntie M

Kimberly said...

This looks like SO MUCH FUN!

Anonymous said...

I remember making cider as a kid. It was a lot of fun. We will have to check that out next year.