Just a few recent photos - the girls being silly (as usual) at home, and a few pics of a recent visit from Dave, Angie, Reilly & Mackenzie for our birthday weekend. Hopefully this collage works - you should be able to click on it to make it bigger. Apparently my PictureTrail account is FULL and they want me to pay MORE money to upgrade it AGAIN to upload more pictures. Not.
Funny Ainsley quote: "Mom, can I watch a movie?" "Not right now" "But God wants me to watch a movie."
Hmmm.

2 comments:
I love the collage of pictures! The girls are so cute. My favorite is the one with Hayley on top smiling BIG and Ainsley on bottom with her tongue out. They look like they are having so much fun!!
What in the world? I don't log on for a few days and look what happens. I like your blue background color... Great pics. Your girls are so fun!
Post a Comment