Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Gingerbread Houses!!!

Last night, we got to go to one of our clients' Christmas Party and make gingerbread houses. The girls love to do this, and we realized it was less fighting with me putting on the "glue" where they pointed and they stuck on the candy. And each girl got one side of the roof to do. :) Here's a photo:

4 comments:

Sam and Brandi said...

You are one Smart Mom! Love that idea - I'll have to remember that next year (this year no fighting yet).

Jane Anne said...

Great house!! We make a Gingerbread house every year and then let them eat it on Christmas morning. It is such a fun tradition!

The Coatney's said...

What a cute family picture, your girls are ADORABLE! Your house is great too. I love traditions!

Stephanie said...

Melissa, you look great! Your girls are soooo adorable! I miss your e-mails. Hope you got my X-mas card. Merry Christmas!
Stephanie