Cute pictures! I love how Ainsley is excited about getting a sweater! Emily was excited about EVERYTHING she opened too. :O) Too cute.
I have looked at these pictures so many times trying to figure out what toy Haley is so excited about. It looks like a "pet" toy. I have no clue. You MUST fill me in on this. She looks so, so excited to have it! Great pictures!!
Hayley's great joy is over a Littlest Pet Shop diary....it's voice activated and it barks!!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I love how Ainsley is excited about getting a sweater! Emily was excited about EVERYTHING she opened too. :O) Too cute.
I have looked at these pictures so many times trying to figure out what toy Haley is so excited about. It looks like a "pet" toy. I have no clue. You MUST fill me in on this. She looks so, so excited to have it! Great pictures!!
Hayley's great joy is over a Littlest Pet Shop diary....it's voice activated and it barks!!! :)
Post a Comment