Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!!!
Hope everyone had a great celebration of the incoming year. We let the girls stay up with us and Grandma & Papa until midnight to ring in the new year....though Ainsley ran away crying when we blew our noisemakers. Apparently she only likes loud noises when she is the one making them. :)
So, I think it's finally official....the Guay's are NOT sending out Christmas cards this year. And I think the idea of New Year's cards has left the to-do list. :( It seems kind of weird to not send out cards, we always send out tons of them. But since this year we were really focusing on fun family time and no stress, the cards were one project that just fell down on the list.
I think I need to put my New Year's Resolutions on here, so it keeps me accountable. I'll work on them and post soon.

2 comments:

discernment316 said...

It's always great to be able to catch-up with the Guays on your blog. Thank you for putting the time in to keep the blog current. Tell everyone hello and let Paul know he is in our prayers.

Oh, and we still expect a Christmas card by at least June'08
(we're holding you accountable).

Bryan, Leslie, Jeremy, Jenna, and Jaclyn Kunkle

Seth said...

Happy New Year to you guys! I like the stress-free approach of dropping the cards. Enjoy your January!