Ballet!!!
Ainsley was looking forward to the first day of ballet for weeks! She was really excited but a little nervous too - she kept saying she needed help twirling. I explained that the teacher would teach her those things and she seemed to have an "Aha!!" moment, like it didn't occur to her that anyone would be there helping! Anyway, three of her little girlfriends were in her class and it was so cute to see them all hugging and loving each other and then doing their thing in class. She's been telling me today about her feet "kissing" and standing with her heels together and toes pointed out. Can't wait for the June recital! Here's a photo - I think half the excitement was the outfit!

4 comments:
So cute in her piggy tails too. I can't wait for Mary to start this stuff!
Ainsley is adorable! What I wonder is if my little girl will be too much of a tomboy to do ballet.
She looks so sweet! What a cutie patootie! But, considering the fact that she likes to use Grandma and Papa as tackling dummies, don't you think she would have been better suited to rugby? Or football? LOL!
Angel, a perfect little angel. She's just missing her halo!
Post a Comment