Do the Puyallup...
Fair, that is. That's what they say here - everyone's gotta "Do the Puyallup!". So we did. The girls love the rides and the animals and the food...and we all enjoyed some much needed family time. Although we scared Ainsley out of a year's growth! The girls wanted to go on the Dragon Roller Coaster. Hayley loves anything big and fast - Ainsley is still learning. Her first turn around, her eyes and mouth were HUGE and obviously filled with terror. I've never seen her so scared, it was the saddest thing for a mom to see!! And then each time it went around, her eyes were almost shut and I could see her saying, "no no no no!!". Oh it was just awful!! :( Bad parenting moment for sure! :( Anyway, here a couple photos from our fair day:


2 comments:
"Gotta love the goats?" Gotta love how beautiful you look in that picture! Your hair is so long and flowy... really, you look great! : ) So sad about Ainsley on the ride! I know the feeling... did the same thing to Ivan at that age - he was so scared, he was shaking. You know people are looking around going, "Who's that child's parent?!!!" She'll probably be fearless later in life...
Don't feel too bad. I did it to Samantha when her and Katelynn were about 3 1/2 and 4. It breaks your heart but I'm sure that it is an essential part of growing up for them. ??? :}
Post a Comment