Wednesday, September 05, 2007

School's in session!

Today was the first day of school! Hayley was so excited to get back to school (I don't know who her parents are, this kid REALLY loves school!!) - we went to the Open House last night and met her teacher. So hard to believe she's in SECOND grade already. I took the usual first day of school photo this morning and when I put it next to her kindergarten & first grade pics, I realized how much she has actually changed....see for yourself....from left to right, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade.

5 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Great pictures! What a neat idea to take a picture each year in the same place. You can really see how she has grown...such a cutie!!

Sam and Brandi said...

Oh My Gosh! She is so big...seriously, how much has she changed - look at those kindy cheeks!!!

Kathy said...

I love the "same" pictures each year. She is getting so pretty. They grow so fast!

Anonymous said...

Her backpack is (almost) bigger than her! You have seriously adorable kids....\,,/ AM

Kimberly said...

These pictures are great. My first thought was that she tried on 3 different outfits for her first day of school. Glad to hear that she hasn't actually got there yet and these are actually three different years. Which of course when I looked closer I could tell.