A little birdie told me that my lovely, blonde, spider-picture-collecting friend from Mississippi said I don't put enough photos on my blog. And me being the giving person I am, I will try to honor that request. :) Here are some pics from Labor Day weekend - we had a BBQ up at Warm Beach, which is about 5 minutes from my parent's house. This is an annual "farewell to summer" event for us and we always have a lot of fun but also get to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
The girls are ready to hit the water in Grandma & Papa's canoe
And they're off!!!
Great-Grandma enjoying the beautiful day
Dang, that child is CUTE in pigtails!!!
She's just plumb tuckered out...
4 comments:
Keith says that in Korea they say kim-chi instead of cheese when having their picture taken!
wah! looks like we missed a lot of fun!!!!
Heather!!! ha, ha. Did I say that?! : ) Great pics. I do love seeing your cute family. : ) Thanks, Melissa!
My fav pic is the one you guys took of yourselves :)
Post a Comment