Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My Girl and her "people"
Ainsley is really blossoming into a artistic, crafty little soul. She announced to me this morning, "Mom, after I pick up the game I have to do a craft." So her latest crafting favorite is making these little people out of scrap paper, tape and yarn. She uses my scrapbooking punches and makes the heads, bodies and hands and then cuts appendages herself, occasionally adding a decorative touch. :) I took a few photos today to share - she's so proud of her achievements!





The assembly line
The "people"
Such a proud crafter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Ainsley! I love how all those paper people have big, wide grins that stretch all the way up to their foreheads! As an artsy crafty auntie, I'm so happy to see that family art talent pass from grandma to daughter to granddaughters.....very cool! \,,/

Shirley Casey said...

I am very impressed with Ainsley's creative ability. Very cute. I love to see what their little minds come up with. ~Shirley

Jane Anne said...

Those are some great "people"! She is soooo adorable. I just love seeing kids enjoy doing crafts.

The Coatney's said...

So cute! I can't wait until I get to do "girlie" things with my Katie. I'm forever on Gavin's four wheeler or digging for worms! yay for girls! And such a nice mom to let her use your scrap stuff!

Kathy said...

Ainsley and her "peeps" are too cute. She is very creative!