That was a question Ainsley asked last night after my family left...we had a family party Sunday, her kids' party last Sunday and took her out for dinner on the 18th...so I think she was starting to wonder how long this whole party thing lasts! I let her choose the meal - her first choice was Cheerios but I had gently nix that idea. So she came up with chicken noodle soup, bread and brownies with four cherries for dessert. Easy enough!! It was a fun day, the weather was gorgeous - that sun felt so strong we almost believed it was spring. Just a few pictures....
I'm FOUR!!!!!!!!!! Where are the gifts?
Lovely face, Hayley
Auntie M, Mom and me
I do NOT know why my pictures are so grainy, I still haven't figured out the right setting on that camera, argh. And sorry, I got too lazy to fix the red-eye.
Hayley is down another tooth - just this morning. That's FOUR holes in her grin now, it's pretty darned cute though. :) Don't really know how she EATS!
3 comments:
It sure sounds like Ainsley had a good birthday celebration! She is just adorable. I love all the pictures. It was fun seeing her newborn and 4 year old picture in the last post.
I love hearing about your girls. They are so funny! I actually feel like I know them from reading your blog. Strangely fun!
Ainsley and Grant are so close in age!!! She is too cute. Both of your girls are just too cute and funny also. : ) You have an Auntie M? We just read the Wizard of Oz last night... about Auntie Em.
Post a Comment