Thursday, May 29, 2008

Weekend Life

What won't Dan do for his girls? Awwwwwwwww.....



We finally bought a firepit this past weekend. Of course, we had to immediately use it! We decided to cook hot dogs on the firepit for dinner - the girls had a great time, in spite of the teary, smoke-filled eyes. :) It was great - almost like camping but without the sleeping outside. Or the dirt. Or bugs/small animals in your tent/sleeping bag. Or any of that wonderful stuff about camping that causes me to NOT like to camp. Sorry, I know so many of you enjoy it with your families but it is SO not my thing.


Yay, our new firepit!

I'm getting smoke in my eyes!

I am so happy about our new firepit!

Okay, now I'm the one getting smoke in my eyes.

Mmmmm, smores! Can we have s'more? ha ha ha

3 comments:

NaeLee said...

What a great Pretty Pretty Princess Daddy. I like the duckies! =0)

Kimberly said...

so when I first saw the picture of Dan i immediately assumed it was his birthday! little girls sure do love dressing up their daddy!
the rest of the pics are great also. love the new fire pit. we got to sit around a friends fire pit this weekend also and I'm thinking that after enjoying that and then seeing yours we may need to become copy-catters and get one of our own!
looks like you enjoyed your weekend! :)

Jane Anne said...

LOVE the pictures of Dan!! One day Seth will be dressed like that... and that makes me smile.