Monday, June 02, 2008

They ARE a girls' best friend, you know...

Ainsley was reading a Snow White book tonight. When she came to a picture of the dwarves working in the mine, with jewels all around them, she said this to me:

"Mom, I think I need some of these. I need these jewels. They're very pretty. I really think that I need to touch them."

I know how you feel my girl, I know how you feel. :)

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

omg - i LOVE IT!

Sam and Brandi said...

Literally - LOL!!!

Gotta love that girl!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I love the things they come up with at this age!

Christy Bohlen

Jane Anne said...

The I want to touch them comment totally cracks me up! I am thinking that one day she may be like Steph trying on million dollar diamonds

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jane Anne!! I totally agree!! I've tried to tell my husband that a love for diamonds is something we're born with not learned!! ( : Way to go!!

Kimberly said...

fyi - you may want to start worrying if she starts calling them "her precious" and talking in a raspy kind of voice! %^}

Vollmer Family said...

This cracks me up. I think I need some of those too, Ainsley!

I love the contrast of all things little girly on your blog and all things little boy on mine! How fun!