Saturday, June 07, 2008

Getting ready
Today is Ainsley's big recital day! They have two performances, and last night had a dress rehearsal. Everyone looked so adorable in their cute costumes! The teeny tiny dancers were the sweetest - can't wait to watch them again today. One of the requirements for Ainsley's class was hair that is "curly curly curly". Agh! This child's hair is straighter than straight and typically does not hold curl for nothin'. So she is spending her morning in curlers. She is more than happy to deal with it as she wants curly hair SO BAD. Of course, Hayley with her naturally curly hair always wants it straight. Here's my cutie in her colorful curlers - she might need to endure this between performances so she is curly for the evening show!!! I'll post pics tomorrow of her and her cutie little buddies all dressed up!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
Can you please tell me where you get your curlers?
Sharon

Kimberly said...

I've never seen anything like it!!

Anonymous said...

Those curlers are the best!! I used them before and they work miracles!! Ains is so stinkin' cute!!