Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day, sunshine....and a little water fight
Sunday was such a beautiful day for some Father's Day fun! After church, Dan and my dad golfed 9 holes and mom and Rick and the girls and I sat in the backyard and soaked up some rays. It was actually even warm enough to get out the girls new pool and have a little water fight. It was just such a relaxing and wonderful day, being able to do NOTHING. Such a nice change! Here are some pics of my silly girls and mom enjoying their time together...

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Cute bathing suit Ainsley! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I was very sad to have missed the nice sunshine on Father's Day. I was in the sun in CA, but it was over 100 degress!

Daniel said...

Opps, I am on Daniel's computer. :O) The last message was from me, Shirley.