Monday, March 16, 2009

Ainsley's New 'do!!
As much as I love Ainsley's long hair, it was getting so straggly and damaged from all the swimming lessons and decided it was time for a cut. WOW. I wish I had done this sooner, the adorable bob suits her hair and facer perfectly. Thank you Christy!! She just looks so cute and grown-up!


Before....


Christy working her magic


Taking a little break to pose


Almost done....


After...

What a sassy new look!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the new look. She looks so much older, tho. I got confused on Facebook - in the pics I viewed, her hair looked the same to me. Wow, on to another phase in life...sniff....XXXOOO

Shirley said...

She looks so grown up now!

sarah said...

Sooo cute!! I love the pose-what a crack up!

Kathy said...

It's adorable on her!!! So, so cute!

Anonymous said...

It also seems very 60's to me....a rather retro look.

Jane Anne said...

Oh my goodness, Melissa, she is so precious. I love the new haircut!