Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What my kids think....
I already posted this on Facebook but had to add it here, just so I would have a record of it. My kids crack me up!!! And just fyi, I can't STAND Chuck E Cheese!

Kid QuestionnaireAsk your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.Tag other moms with older kids who might have fun with this. ( just type what the kids said...)

Ages 8-1/2 and 5 (the first answer on each is Hayley, the 2nd is Ainsley)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Suuuure." "Be good, take medicine"
2. What makes mom happy?
"staying at home" "being good"
3. What makes mom sad?
"us not getting along" "being mad like if you spit out food on the floor"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"saying something, pretty much anything" "being silly and funny"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"crazy" "I don't know, did you have any hair?"
6. How old is your mom?
"39" "37"
7. How tall is your mom?
"4'9" "you mean what inches? 38?"
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
"The Office" "American Idol, Biggest Loser"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"do your nails" "work"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"cooking" "for singing, like la la la la la"
11. What is your mom really good at?
"cooking" "Sorry (the game)"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"eating things you don't like" " Rat-a-Tat-Cat (a card game)"
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"You don't have one" "work"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"open-faced ravioli" "spaghetti"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"there's a lot of things...I can't choose" "because of the star chart"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Minnie Mouse" "well, not an animal, not Goofy..."
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"paint our nails and watch movies" "play Wii Fit"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"we like the same things...well, SOME of the same things" "our eyes, because brown and brown...and our lips. Oh, not our lips, because yours are big and mine are small"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"you like tomatoes, I don't" "because you're more bigger and I'm more smaller, and your hair is black and my hair is brown"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"because she takes me to get really good clam chowder" "because I'm special"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"he stays at home when he works" "Because he's handsome"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"on vacation" "Chuck E Cheese's"

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So cute... I'm gonna have to do that one... that's a keeper! BTW, I despise the Chuck E Cheese land too... icky and loud. Might as well be in a casino themed insane asylum.