Valentine's Day
I love Valentine's Day with kids! I have a lot of decor that I keep reusing and Dan and I like to put it up after the kids are in bed the night before. And they love waking up to all of it. It was so nice that it was on a Saturday this year so we could make a day of it. We had pink heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast, along with some fun gifts for the girls. For dinner we decided to go simple and have cheese fondue. YUM. It was so so good, we couldn't get enough of it. And then topped it off with some cake balls for dessert. Double YUM. All in all, it was a fun day!
2 comments:
YUM!
I love having fun with the little "holidays" too! Cheese fondue- how wonderful! You don't look too happy to be in a picture, though.
Post a Comment