Make crafts with the Irey's!
We had such a fun afternoon with Grant, Lauren & Heather. First we made ribbon/button bookmarks. So cute and easy! Grant was done after about 2 of them and snuck off to play upstairs. I could have kept making them forever...I think I made like 10 of them. :) Anyway, easy and cute little bookmarks that would be great gifts.
We also got messy and made cinnamon applesauce ornaments. It made the kitchen smell so good! The kids had fun rolling out the dough and cutting the shapes...though we had to remind them a couple times to NOT eat the dough. Blech.
I think the kids just had a good time hanging out and playing together...good thing Heather and I planned easy, simple stuff or we would have been doing them ourselves!
Grant and Hayley
Lauren and Ainsley
The whole gang
1 comment:
Woohoo!! Looks like a great time was had by all!! Say hi to Heather for me and give her a big hug, wouldcha? I love to see those smiling faces, having all that fun!
Post a Comment