Friday, December 19, 2008

25 Days of Christmas - Day 19

Make gingerbread houses

First, I have to post some snow pictures -can't ignore all the fluffy white stuff we got! It was beautiful today, clear and sunny and the air was just so fresh. And I had some major cabin fever so I was determined to get outside in it, though I usually like to enjoy my snow from the warm house. :)

Nothing like a little snow soccer


Snow angels!


Looks like a snow smooch to me

The girls had fun with the gingerbread houses! We were supposed to go to a party and make them but in light of the weather and road conditions, we had to change plans and get our own houses to do at home. It was a lot of fun! And here's a tip: keep all your Halloween candy, especially the icky stuff like Dots and Jujyfruits - great for gingerbread houses!



Having some technical difficulties


Team Hayley & Mommy


Team Ainsley & Daddy

No comments: