Thursday, December 04, 2008

25 Days of Christmas - Day 4

Go see the Festival of Trees in Tacoma


We've never done this before and really had a lot of fun! I of course was hugely inspired by the gorgeous trees...but am thinking I will make the effort NEXT year, as I'm about decorated out. And budgeted out. :)


Ainsley's favorite - the "Tinkerbell" tree


Hayley's favorite - the "Monkey" tree


This was just hilarious - I'm sure they do it on purpose. See? The "S" isn't working? It should say Self Storage but it says ELF Storage? Funny, huh? Well, I thought so. :)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

it's so nice to see your kids in different clothes, i was beginning to think that in order to fit in something special and Christmasy everyday you had to forgo doing laundry which required the kiddos to wear the same outfit for a week before moving on to a different set of clothes!!! heeheeheeheehee!!!! %^}
but seriously, this looks like so much fun - where do they do the Festival of the Trees? how do have time to do these things with all of your other nightly activities? i really want to get organized enough to try and do this next year. i might even try and get all my shopping done by the day after Thanksgiving!!!
LOOK HOW YOU INSPIRE!!!!!!! =)

Jane Anne said...

We never made it to the Festival of Trees. It looks beautiful!

sarah said...

Hey Melissa
we are doing 25 daily christmas posts too!! So fun to enjoy Christmas through the eyes of your kids-you forget how much fun it can be!!
I am going to have to steal some of your fun ideas-living room volleyball!!!!